AnB International uses its expertise Lecturers and well equipped environment to impact students with knowledge when it comes to multilingualism. This program is carried out by students who intend to expand their horizon when it comes to Multilingualism be
The Chinese Language is open to any language learner be it art or science student. The program is offered for a period of 3 months. At the end of the program the learner is expected to speak, Read and Write well since the lectures covers basic skills of the Language which are Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking.
Classes are delivered both On-line and On-site which last for a duration of 3 months. Classes are scheduled to hold 3 to 4 times a week. Payments for classes are accepted in cash, MTN/OM MOMO or through bank deposit as well.
Total Duration: 3 months (3 to 4 days a week), 2 hours a day
Cost: 90,000Fcfa (1 month/tuition + materials)
280,000Fcfa (3 months/tuition + materials)
Examination Structure and Entry Requirements
• We equally provide assistance to students who intend to write the international exam in order to have the certificate on the said languages.
• Exam comprises of all the 6 Levels that is from Level 1 to Level 6.
• Exams are written at Confucius Institute at University Yaoundé II (Tel; 237-680812876)
• The HSK is held once a year in abroad. Test dates are published each year and written tests are held more often than oral test, generally about once a month, depending upon the test center.
• You can apply for the test at your nearby HSK center. If there is no HSK center near you, then you can register for it by correspondence. If registering by “correspondence”, you need to send a copy of your passport along with 2 photographs, and your CV including your personal details, such as English and Chinese names, nationality, and postal address and so on, to the center. You also need to pay the registration fees to the center by postal money order. After your application has been accepted, the center will issue the HSK permit.
• Listening, Reading and Writing subtests each have a maximum score of 100. The test level 1 and 2 have a maximum score of 200 with 120 points needed to pass. The higher levels have a maximum of 300 points with 180 points needed to pass. There is no minimum amount of points required for each of the sections as long as the sum is above 120 or 180 points respectively.
• A maximum score in DELE Exam is 100 and candidates are required to score a minimum of 60 points and above for each Level where by a diploma is issued at each level.
• Exam registration requirements are; HSK Permit, A Valid Identification Card and Pen and Eraser.
• Results are available within 30 Days.
• Upon passing the test, applicants are issued a Chinese Proficiency Certificate. Within 2 Months of the Test, the HSK sponsor sends the Chinese Proficiency certificates and score report via email to the HSK organizers. These organizers then forward the certificates and score reports to the applicants. Pay Now
• An attestation is issued to the student upon completion of his or her studies.
• It aids students to travel to the country where the Language is spoken.
• It easy their search in the job market thereby giving them the opportunity to work in Multinational Companies.
• The Chinese Proficiency test certificate helps students to gain admittance in to higher educational institution in China.